Happy early heart day, friends! For this V-Day, #TreatYoSelf and make something yummy for you or for you and your boo. For this post, I decided to collab with myself and post two V-Day recipes, one here on VegFriends and one on my personal blog MoHuntley.com. One recipe is healthy-ish and one is not healthy at all, but both are delicious! The reason I call this one healthy-ish is because I think the chocolate chips and chocolate syrup makes it a little "unhealthy" but who cares? #TreatYoSelf! The link to the other, non-healthy recipe is HERE. (Hint: It's cookies!)
Chocolate Strarberry Banana Nice Cream
You will need:
- 3-4 frozen bananas
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 2-3 Tbsp of chocolate syrup (you could also use cocoa powder or cocao powder but it won't be as sweet)
- 2 Tbsp of plant milk (I used coconut)
- handful of strawberries
- handful of vegan chocolate chips
1. In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend bananas, plant milk, and chocolate syrup until smooth but not too liquidy. You might have to scrape the sides and keep blending.
2. Serve with berries and chocolate chips on top or mixed in if you prefer it that way.
Thanks so much for reading my post! Leave a comment telling me how you're spending your Valentines Day!